Cuisine Canada is the first ever-national alliance of Canadian culinary professionals who share a common desire to encourage the development, use, and recognition of fine Canadian food and wine. Cuisine Canada is about culinary awareness and national pride. Cuisine Canada is about opportunity.
- To promote our unique Canadian food history and the multicultural and regional diversity of Canadian cuisine, leading to increased knowledge and demand;
- To foster communications and interaction among members;
- To develop a strong, effective, and self-sustaining organization;
- To encourage the use of quality Canadian products within Canada and internationally, to encourage their research and development;
- To give young members of Canada’s culinary community an opportunity to enhance their educational/work-related pursuits in the culinary field.